Cinnamon Vanilla Baked Plantains
4 ripe plantains** cinnamon powder vanilla powder Liquid margarine
**If ripe plantains are not available, use IQF plantains. King Crown is an excellent brand.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a baking dish, smear some liquid margarine.
- Cut the plantains in diagonal slices and arrange on the baking dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon and vanilla powder.
- Drizzle some additional liquid margarine on top.
- Bake in oven for 30-45 minutes, until plantains are done. (If using IQF plantains, you only need to bake until the plantains are defrosted completely, about 20 minutes)