Just like fruits should realize they are so sweet and good for us… WE should also appreciate more our bodies instead of critizicing ourselves all the time.
Let’s be appreciative we have:
- Legs to can carry us wherever we want to go.
- Eyes that allow us to see the wonders of the world around us – sunrises, the blue sky, the sea, mountains, clouds, sunsets, etc.
- Skin to feel the wind brusing up against us giving us a lovely embrace.
- Arms to work hard, to lift the little kids in our lives and to hug someone who’s going thru a hard day.
- A smile to warm up someone’s coldest day.
- Hands to help someone in need.
- A chest that holds our heart to spread love to everyone around us.
We all have very sweet bodies… and our bodies will greatly benefit from eating more fresh seasonal fruits everyday. They are nature’s candy and the original fast food. Learn to appreciate the good they can do for you.